英语吵架必备100句

雪风法师

默认分类 2008-11-06 13:17 阅读1评论0
字号: 大 中小小
1. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
3. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see you* **ce! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢*!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. Don’t give me your ****. 别跟我胡扯。
42. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
43. Nonsense! 鬼话!
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You asked for it. 你自找的。
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see you* **ce again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖 茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
大名鼎鼎的美剧《Friends(老友记)》大家是都知道的,这可是大家学习美语的宝典之一。
There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。
What’s with you? 你怎么了?
What did you get? 你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?
Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。
I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?
Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗?
That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不是我们买票的原因。
Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?
She has issues. 她有点意见。
Why are you here? 你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?
She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。
There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。
I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。
Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?
Whose little ball of paper is this?! 这是谁的纸团?
Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。
You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。
You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。
He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。
Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看到我的订婚戒指吗?
Don't touch that. 不要碰它。
You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我在全家人面前出丑!
We will find it. 我们会找到它的。
Don't be mad. 不要生气。
I can't do it. 我办不到。
You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。
They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。
What's that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?
Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?
She just graduated. 她刚毕业。
We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道
站内更新:2020-05-23 16:32